As fall approaches and the weather starts turning cooler, you may encounter problems with your truck’s starting-charging system. That’s because cold weather increases strain on the system, bringing out any weaknesses that may have developed during the blistering heat of summer.
The most common culprit in such situations is a weakened battery. If you start to notice any signs of battery failure – such as dim headlights, a slow-cranking engine or electronic accessories that aren’t working as well as they used to – use a portable battery tester to check the charge on each battery in your bank.
If testing shows that any of your batteries need replacing, turn to Road Choice®. Road Choice Heavy-Duty Batteries provide premium cranking power to turn over the toughest commercial engines, no matter the make or model.
Some benefits of Road Choice Heavy-Duty Batteries include:
- Instantaneous cranking power
- Low resistance, high-energy flow to starter motor
- Shortage-protected, anchor-locked components
- Maintenance-free design
- 18-month / unlimited-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
What makes Road Choice Heavy-Duty Batteries different?
- Anchor bonding provides superior vibration resistance.
- A suitcase handle makes installation easy.
- The reinforced ribbed cage adds strength and stability.
- An increased post diameter and larger lead base supply superior current-carrying capacity and vibration protection.
- The lead and calcium alloy used in construction delivers maintenance-free performance.
- Polyethylene-separated plates eliminate shorts from plate contact and reduce material shedding.
- A cast-on strap reduces internal resistance and prolongs battery life.
- Our continuous plate-making process reduces corrosion, resulting in better battery performance and longer life.
- SAE automotive and threaded posts allow for easy replacement and exact OE fit.
Click here to view our full line of Road Choice batteries. You can also search for any Road Choice product by part number, cross reference or description, or explore our network of more than 500 North American retailers to find a location near you.